Amy and her husband Brady, both born and raised in Washington, have been residents of Duvall since 2001. In October of 2012 they welcomed their first children, Addison and Grayson.
In 2013, Amy left her position to focus more on her work for the City and spend more time with her twins, Addy & Gray.
Prior to service on the City Council, Amy served on the City of Duvall Planning Commission for two years, and held the position of Vice-Chair. Her service on the Planning Commission provided Amy with the background needed to make effective growth and economic development related decisions as a city councilmember.
When Amy is not attending to city related business, she enjoys spending time with her family hiking, figure skating, golfing, visiting family and friends, spending time at her family cabin and taking their golden retriever, Ellie, swimming.
City, Regional, State and National Involvement
City Committees, Appointments
- Mayor Pro-Tem 2012, 2017
- Public Safety Committee 2010-2011 (Chair, 2010-2011)
- Public Works Committee 2009-2011
- Planning Committee 2009-2011 (Chair, 2010-2011)
- Economic Development Committee 2009
- Duvall Centennial Committee
- Big Rock Ball Fields Committee 2015
- Snoqualmie Valley Governments Association (President 2013-2015)
- Eastside Transportation Partnership (Snoqualmie Valley Governments Association Rep.) 2009-Present (Vice-Chair)
- Sound Cities Association Public Issues Committee 2009-Present
- Sound Cities Association Legislative Committee 2016-Present
- Sound Cities Association Nominating Committee 2016-Present
- King County Growth Management Policy Committee (Alternate) 2013
- King County Domestic Violence Initiative 2012
- King County Regional Transit Committee 2013, 2016, 2017
- King County Bridges and Roads Task Force 2015
- Puget Sound Regional Council Executive Board 2017
- Washington State Emergency Management Council 2012-Present
- Association of Washington Cities Legislative Committee 2009-2013